Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum  

Go Back   Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum > Welcome to the getpregnant community > Mothers Room

Old 15th January 2014, 10:11 AM

Mel
I like the shoes. But, agree - rather steep at R290. Especially as those little feet grow so quickly. I think I would like the sqeeky part. Then at least I can now where the little miss is trodding about. Glad that you are broeis again!

Helen
Shyme! I would surely cry a bucket if I need to drop Lee off at daycare now. Hugs!! Hope A has a good day. Did you need to pack lots of stuff?

Jas
It must help if they do not cry when you drop them off. Your DH away on business again? If so....how do you manage in the mornings with 2 little ones? At what do you get up?

AFM
Not much. Just tired. BF is not helping. I've dropped her one feed, but my boobs want to explode. Will wait another day or three before dropping the evening feed.
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

Journey started: May 2009 (Gr II Endo)
Total cycles TTC: 64
Clomid/Femara/Inject cycles: 20
IUI: 2
IVF: 1
Lap/Hyst: 4
Miomect: 1
Polipect: 1
D&E: 2
Missed MC: 2
Chem Pg: 4

My Ovulation Chart
Old 15th January 2014, 10:25 AM

Jooste I had to pack:
Nappies, Formula, Bottles, Receiving blanket, Cloth nappies (think it is either for burping or for in the crip), soft toy, dummies, sunscreen lotion, insect repellant, extra sets of clothes.. Think tomorrow I will see if there is space for mommy to climb in the bag as well...
I want to call the creche to hear how Annie is doing and if they managed with her feed, but then I would want to call later again.. How many times per day do you think I can call without getting fired or Annie getting expelled from school?
I felt so bad when I dropped her off and there was another baby girl that is 5 months old with chubby arms and legs. Annie looks so painfully thin compared to the other baby. That baby was blowing raspberries and giggling which I read is supposed to start at this stage, but Annie doesn't do it yet. I hope she will learn from the maatjies. Maybe they will teach her that porridge and milk is not poison.
TTC#1:
4 cycles chlomid, 3 IUI's: BFN
IVF (Nov'12): BFP
Boy(1.234kg)/Girl(1.224kg) twins born at 27 weeks on 21 May 2013
Said goodbye to my precious son on 25 July 2013
LG came home after 76 days in NICU

TTC#2:
IVF Dec'14: BFN
FET Feb'15: BFN
IVF Apr'15: 1 follie, 1 ER, 0 ET : BFN
IVF Oct'15: cancelled while down-reg: SURPRISE!

Old 15th January 2014, 10:34 AM

Ai Helen!
I hear your concerns! BUT....take a deep breath and try to not compare your little girl to the others. She had an extremely rocky start and up to the age of 2 years you need to expect to see some delays. Usually little premmies are fighters ..and they quickly catch on. (I think it is a good thing that she is surrounded by other little ones now).

AND..
I would phone as often as needed, until you feel better. I'm sure the lady there must know your background (having had twins at 27weeks and losing your little boy). She would be very cruel if she denies you contact on a daily basis (for the first few weeks) until you feel more comfortable. Phone them! Any good daycare will gladly answer and put your mind at ease.
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

My Ovulation Chart
Old 15th January 2014, 10:55 AM

I called and I could hear her crying in the background It souds like they are struggling with her feeds and are feeding her little bit more often. Don't know how this is going to affect her schedule especially in the evening when we have to feed her. But the are keeping a record so I will check up on them when I go to fetch her this afternoon.
TTC#1:

TTC#2:

Old 15th January 2014, 01:37 PM

Hi Everyone

Jooste
Thanks for starting a new thread
Your beta is a nice number, do you have to go for another one?

WBM - Welcome!! (I follow all the threads ha ha - very happy for you)!

Strigs - Welcome back, we missed you. I love Miss D's denim outfit, it is super cute.

Melanie
Lovely pics, Alexis is so cute, also love her purple shoes. It's so much more fun dressing girls I am sure you can use the Pharmaton, Zinplex and Pro b together. Hope you have a much better, healthier year.

DNKY - love your bump, tiny but perfect. When are you due? Agree that you need a ticker.

Aviva, Keisha, Jas, EOE -

Me: 33
DH: 35
Sponsored Links
Old 15th January 2014, 05:06 PM

Hi mommies,

Gosh, I really don't feel tiny!!!! I feel like I'm the size of a bus
But hey I guess I am lucky, coz I really thought I was going to be one of those girls that are huge from day 1.

Baby already weighs almost 1 kg so gynea is happy with his growth.

I am not even weighing what I did before I got so sick with pregnancy..... Think I have picked back up about 3.5 kgs.
I guess that is the consolation for being so sick, coz I am not a little person! Usually a size 14 constantly have to watch what I eat kinda girl.

Helen - hope Annie's first day went okay! Hope each day gets easier for you.

Jaz - how are your mom and dad doing? I really have sympathy, my mom had a knee replacement in August last year and spent 2 weeks with me after the op. it's tough!

NatK - I am due 14 April but Caesarian booked for 3 April at this stage..... Going o move it to 2.

Mel - shoes are cute but pricey. But I am sure there are lots of mommies hat would pay that! Check out kids emporium and those sort of places.... Maybe they will buy from you.

Keisha - how's the new Job?

WBM - congratulations!!!!! Was this a medicated cycle or a natural pregnancy? So pleased you not feeling bad like I did...... seriously would only wish that for my worst enemy
Never seen a BFP
IUI #1 - Dec 2012 - BFN
IUI #2 - Jan 2013 - Femara, Menopur
IVF - May 2013
FET ET 25 June 3 embryo's BFN
Surprise BFP Aug 13

Old 15th January 2014, 07:32 PM

Natsk
Nope, I'm not going for another BETA. During the IVF cycle I needed to go for 3 BETAS (each 4 days apart). I can remember the anxiety each time. I've decided to not do it again. I'm trusting that this pregnancy will go just as smooth as the first one. My progesterone is on the low side (47 as suppose to 128 during my previous pg at the same time). But, apparently it is due to the BF. So...that is why I'm weaning little missie. Sad to do - but I know that it is for a good cause.

DNKY
Do you have pics of your nursery? Glad to hear that your little man is already 1 kg! How many weeks are you now? (What about a ticker )

Helen
You really needed to pack a house and a half! Did you mark everything with little stickers? I'm so sorry about hearing her crying when you phoned. Remember, she needs to get use to them, so there might be some crying for a week or so. I do hope that she settles well tonight and that her whole routine is not too much "deurmekaar".
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

My Ovulation Chart
Old 15th January 2014, 09:51 PM

Okay I have tried for 30 mins to save the ticker to my signature
I give up!!!!
Jooste- I am 27 weeks
Never seen a BFP
IUI #1 - Dec 2012 - BFN
IUI #2 - Jan 2013 - Femara, Menopur
IVF - May 2013
FET ET 25 June 3 embryo's BFN
Surprise BFP Aug 13

Old 16th January 2014, 08:24 AM

Good morning ladies
Dnky try the ticker thing again and after you've saved your signature with the ticker, check what it says at the top of the page. Your signature is probably too long with the ticker code added and you might have to shorten your history part a bit. The ticker code that you must use is "Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode? and BBCode. Used on most forums".
TTC#1:

TTC#2:

Old 16th January 2014, 08:43 AM

Hi,

Helen, please dont compare your child with others. She is practicly 2 months younger than her birth age. She will settle soon. Not nice I know but strongs!!!!

Jooste, you did great with the BF. I also only BF C till 11 months and H till 7. My DH will be home tonight. I get up between 5 and 5:30. Quickly bath (dependeing on if I will go to gym or not), ppack the car and lunch - wake up kids. Give them pappies, dress them and drop them at 7. Gym and work -

DNKY - GL with your ticker....

Mel, how is Alexis? So are you TTC??? wink.....

Nats - How are you

Strigs, have you decided on having another LO?

Lelanie - GL with your first day back at work!

Almost weekend ladies!!

Getslim.co.za banner