Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum  

Go Back   Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum > Welcome to the getpregnant community > Mothers Room

Old 31st October 2016, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Jooste

No the pain didn't stop, they gave me panado two times which didn't relieve the pain at all. Wednesday afternoon the dr said they should give me an injection for the pain and something to relax and only after that the pain subsided. The day after it was like a dull pain and is now gone. I have no idea what it was I was just glad when they said it wasn't to do with baby and that he is ok.

Ai Jooste, I don't know why things work out like this for you, it's so unnecessary and painful. But I believe you will have your miracle soon, sorry you have to go through this again. How are your kiddies?

BETA 5/3/2012 348
1st It's a GIRL !!!
2nd It's a BOY !!!

Old 31st October 2016, 10:26 PM

Mel
How strange! Just so happy that the pain is all gone now and that your little guy is healthy and without any concerns.

Ai, thank you-
I so wish that I did not need to keep on going through this time and time again. If I did not believe that we will have another miracle - I would have stopped TTC. But, I just cannot accept that this is the end of the TTC-road for us. We have even put in an offer on a bigger house in July (before that late MC at 10 weeks) and we have just learned last week that it is accepted. Now we sit and wonder...should we move...should we stay. DH believes that it is a sign...we should move....baby nr. 3 is in our future-

I am praying that he is right....

--------
Really glad you are okay!x
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

2010: 4xClomid TI (Lap/Hyst-myomectomy, Gr1 Endo)
2011: 4xFemara TI, 1xMenopur TI, 1st IUI
2012: Lap/Hyst (GrII endo), 2nd IUI
Jun'12: IVF#1 : 3 foll, 2 eg, 2 fert, 1 emb 4dt = BFP
Jan'14: Natural BFP
Oct'15: Natural BFP/MC 8wk
'16: 4x Femara BFP's - 3x chemicals & 1x MC @ 10wk (Lap/Hyst, GrII Endo); (Hyst/Polipectomy)
'17: Lap/Hyst

My Ovulation Chart
Old 7th December 2016, 03:00 PM

Hi Ladies,

Very quiet in here.

Jooste: how are things going? How are the kids?Any holiday plans?

Mel: How is baby bump doing and little miss A? Time is rolling on.

BB, Aviva, EOE - ???

DS Born 12.06.2012, 3.3 kgs.[/color]

Me: 33
DH: 35
Old 9th December 2016, 11:04 AM

Hey everyone!
It is so sad that our chats are not as frequent anymore. I guess that in the beginning we were all having one goal (TTC) and I have so many fond memories of those chats! I really miss all the oldies:

Aviva, Keisha, Jasmyntjie

Where is everyone!!

Natsk:
No holiday plans .....we will be going away in Feb next year. Cannot wait!
You guys going away?

Mel:
All okay? What about a bump pic!!

BB:
Missing you! You are my only TTC buddy left! Please come back and chat!

AFM:
We had a rather interesting November. Was on 7.5mg Femara - had 3 follies....and no pregnancy. Found out later that DH had a low-grade infection in his prostate - hence the results! So....we took 5mg Femara this month. Have 2 follies, trigger shot on Wednesday (we considered IUI, but FS suggested just TI as DH was on antibiotics and his sperm is now super healthy) - and I am now on CD15. We need to still BD tonight and then we hope for a double Christmas prezzie!!
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

'16: 4x Femara BFP's - 3x chemicals & 1x MC @ 10wk (Lap/Hyst, GrII Endo); (Hyst/Polipectomy)

My Ovulation Chart
Old 12th December 2016, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Ladies

How are you all doing?

I am now at home going in next week thursday can't wait. I can't deal with this heat anymore and struggling to walk for the last couple of weeks. Baby doing good 2 weeks ago he weighed 2.3kg I'm going to the dr again on wednesday. I also decided to tie my tubes with the c section. I now have a boy and girl so all my dreams came true and together with dh 4 kids I think we have enough children to keep us busy

BETA 5/3/2012 348
1st It's a GIRL !!!
2nd It's a BOY !!!

Sponsored Links
Old 30th December 2016, 04:35 PM

Mel
Congrats on your little boy's birth!! Hope the BF is going super well and that you are recovering well after his birth.

To everyone:
Wishing you all a very blessed 2017!!! Thank you for the hours of chats over the years. It seems that the forum is busy dying. It is very sad (for me!) - I have been here for so many years....

AFM
Just chilling with the kids and the family. All going well. Still no pregnancy - currently on 7.5mg Femara...we are trusting and still believing....
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

My Ovulation Chart
Old 11th January 2017, 03:15 PM

Hello ladies

What a hectic time..... my dad sadly passed away on the 26 November so has been a very sad time for me as I was very close to him. But he hasn't been well for awhile. I was just glad that I got to see him in hospital & managed to get a last smile from him. My sister who lives in England unfortunately didn't nene it. Her flight only arrived the next day. Anyway... so Christmas was strange without dad being there & we all wanted to be together as we knew dad wasn't well.

Jooste. I think my body is giving up on me. I did 2 rounds of fertimed & I don't even think I ovulated. I'm going back to CT end of February so will make an appointment with a gynie & chat to her & see what she says. And..... what day are you on?

Mel. Huge congrats. He is just adorable!!!

Happy New year to everyone! Hope 2017 brings everyone good health & loads of happiness.

Old 17th January 2017, 02:39 PM

BB

I am so terribly sorry to read about your father. It must have been very difficult for you and the entire family over this Festive season also being in grief. Losing a parent much be so difficult (I can't imagine). Your mom okay?

On another note: I am in the same boat. I use to OV on 2.5mg Femara...but I am on 7.5mg Femara at the moment. With the "advanced age" comes all kinds of other complications in fertility.
I am glad that you will be seeing someone. We should try all we possible can so that we know we have given it our best. (The way I am feeling anyway).

AFM
I am currently on CD27 and where I usually would have tested early...I decided to wait it out this month. I decided that I do not want to know if it is another chemical and since I've had 3 already - I cannot go through another UP and then DOWN emotional rollercoaster again. Having a MC is one thing, but constantly having chemicals is very demoralizing. So, I will wait until CD32 and if no AF, I will test only then. I am on progesterone suppositories and ecotrin, so technically there is nothing else I can do to make a pg stick, except to pray. I rather then not want to know I am having a chemical, as suppose to knowing about it. The more I know about it, the more negative I become. So, if I only menstruate late in this cycle - I will think of it as a delayed AF....and not have to worry about adding another chemical to my signature.
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

My Ovulation Chart

Getslim.co.za banner