Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum  

Go Back   Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum > Welcome to the getpregnant community > Mothers Room

Old 24th February 2018, 04:07 PM

Default 2018 - saying goodbye...

Hey everyone!

I am not sure who is going to pop in and read this, but I just felt like doing a proper 'goodbye' post. It is a very emotional thing for me to do, but I have noticed that slowly everyone has been moving on and I guess that our TTC journeys have all come an end now and we are moving into a different season in our lives.

I have made such wonderful friends in all of you. From the very first friends were Aviva, Jana, Keisha, Jasmyntjie, Lelanie, Elize and her sister and names I am forgetting now. Later on BB and Mel and Natsk and Shado and all the rest followed. There were those losing babies along the line (a lady losing her twins at 16 weeks....cannot remember her name now...) and many of us having early MC's along the way. All the LAPs and IVF's and IUI's and drugs - and during that all we have shared it with one another. I can still remember my post about my husband going for his first semen analysis in December 2009!!

I would love to stay in contact with you and maybe we can continue doing that on FB. I have been very strict with my anonymous profile and have not divulge much about where I am staying or what my job is, but would love to keep in touch via other means from now on if anyone wants to. Kindly send me a PM if you would like for us to hook up on FB.

It is very heartsore for me to say goodbye - but since my last post in November last year, nothing much as happened and after 8yrs + chatting here - it is time to move on now.

Thank you Elize for having me on your forum! You are a real gem!!
God Bless...
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

Journey started: May 2009 (Gr II Endo)
Total cycles TTC: 64
Clomid/Femara/Inject cycles: 20
IUI: 2
IVF: 1
Lap/Hyst: 4
Miomect: 1
Polipect: 1
D&E: 2
Missed MC: 2
Chem Pg: 4

My Ovulation Chart
Sponsored Links
Old 7th March 2018, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Jooste (and everyone else)

Congrats on your bundle Jooste!!! And yes guess we have to move on.. with our lives. Also noticed that none of the oldies are posting anymore guess the kids take up all of our time. And when I remember back.. this forum was the only reason I wanted to come to work... So I could chat to you ladies all day, and plan how we would get pregnant

Good memories, we shared so much!

I'll send you a friend request on FB, you know I'll never share your identity.

Everyone keep well...
And enjoy being parents

BETA 5/3/2012 348
1st It's a GIRL !!!
2nd It's a BOY !!!

Old 8th March 2018, 09:48 AM

Hey ladies,

Sad that is coming to an end, but I suppose all good things do.

Thank you for being there for me, thank you for allowing me to be part of your journeys.

I often think back on our chats, and I miss it.

Jooste - Congrats on your bundle!!

I would definitely love to stay in "contact" with you guys, even if it is just having a peek into photos/lives via Facebook.
I have no idea what your real name is - but you (and anyone else from here) can easily find me - Surname is Norie

Thanks ladies **Mwah**

TTC: 4 1/2 years, 2 Angels in heaven
Old 16th March 2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
Hi Jooste (and everyone else)

Congrats on your bundle Jooste!!! And yes guess we have to move on.. with our lives. Also noticed that none of the oldies are posting anymore guess the kids take up all of our time. And when I remember back.. this forum was the only reason I wanted to come to work... So I could chat to you ladies all day, and plan how we would get pregnant

Good memories, we shared so much!
:
We have indeed shared so many wonderful memories. Just check out how many posts did I manage in 8 years...it was also my lifeline and I can also remember doing more getpregnant chats than actually writing reports at some stage.
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

D&E: 2
Missed MC: 2
Chem Pg: 4

My Ovulation Chart
Old 16th March 2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelanie View Post
Hey ladies,

Sad that is coming to an end, but I suppose all good things do.

Thank you for being there for me, thank you for allowing me to be part of your journeys.

I often think back on our chats, and I miss it.

Jooste - Congrats on your bundle!!

I would definitely love to stay in "contact" with you guys, even if it is just having a peek into photos/lives via Facebook.
I have no idea what your real name is - but you (and anyone else from here) can easily find me - Surname is Norie

Thanks ladies **Mwah**
I have hunted you down and found you. Just requested friendship....great to put a face to a name....
Sad that the forum chats are finished-
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr