Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum  

Go Back   Getpregnant Fertility Support Forum > Welcome to the getpregnant community > Mothers Room

Old 8th November 2017, 02:10 PM

Jooste: 33 weeks, I cannot believe it. Would be awesome to take some "pre-maternity" leave, what did hubby say?

Melanie, nearly wedding time - so exciting!! Are you all ready? How is the sleeping going? Any improvement?

So R was in hospital two weeks ago with something called HSP (Henoch-Schonlein purpura (HSP) is a disease involving inflammation of small blood vessels. It most commonly occurs in children. The inflammation causes blood vessels in the skin, intestines, kidneys, and joints to start leaking). It is an autoimmune disease. Shame he still has the rash, but doing better. Last weekend we went away to Kruger for 3 nights, it was so nice I didn't want to come back.

How is everyone?

Me: 33
DH: 35
Old 16th November 2017, 09:33 AM

Natsk

The disease sounds rather serious to me? Is it chronic? Will it come back? Anything autoimmune makes me feel very scared. I am glad he is better. I wonder what could have triggered it, because usually there are triggers for things like that.

Mel

How is the wedding arrangements going? You must really be very excited!

AFM
I am heading for the 35 week mark. Cannot and do not want to accept that I am so far already. I do not want for this pregnancy to stop. Our lives have evolved so much around conceiving her and carrying her, that I want to digest every little bit of this experience and it is just flying by way too quickly.

I am suffering from hemorrhoids after a very bad case of tummy flu and that is really cramping my style at the moment. Struggle to walk and sit due to that, makes me feel very old and like a duck. (And it has nothing to do with carrying her!) I am going to stop working on the 24th. Would have wanted to stop tomorrow already, but too much to do still. And...then I can take time to nest until she arrives on the 15th.
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

Journey started: May 2009 (Gr II Endo)
Total cycles TTC: 64
Clomid/Femara/Inject cycles: 20
IUI: 2
IVF: 1
Lap/Hyst: 4
Miomect: 1
Polipect: 1
D&E: 2